Early Childhood Intervention Project Best Practice Project
The workshop, funded and supported by the National DIsability Insurance Scheme (NDIA) will cover;
* The four quality areas of best practice underlying Early Childhood Intervention, bringing together research and practice.
* Family centered and strengths based practice: building on family strengths and assisting families to develop their own networks of resources.
* Inclusion: DIscussing the core principles of developing functional skills in natural environments and every day routines.
* Teamwork: Having a closer look at the role of the Key Worker in the context of NDIS and how to work together in a collaborative team to build knowledge, skills and confidence.
* Universal principles: Exploring how to use an evidence based, outcomes focussed framework.
Email email@example.com for more details.