Autism NT holds an extensive collection of books, DVD’s and magazines that are available for loan for 4 weeks. Library books are purchased using money gained during fundraising events and through the application of grants and donations. We sincerely thank all those who have helped to create our library and who help to maintain it.
You must be a current Member of Autism NT in order to borrow and items. Visitors are welcome to visit and read books without borrowing.
If you require an extension, please contact Autism NT during office hours before the due date. Please return any items promptly. You will be asked to pay for any items that are lost or damaged.
WE WELCOME ANY DONATIONS OF NEW OR PRE-LOVED ASD BOOKS!
Items can be posted to members who live outside of the Darwin area.
- 22 Things a Woman Must Know If She Loves a Man With Asperger’s Syndrome by Rudy Simone
- Aspergirls by Rudy Simone
- Asperger Syndrome and Bullying by Nick Dubin
- Helping a Child with Nonverbal Learning Disorder or Asperger Syndrome by Kathleen Stewart, PD.D
- A Friend Like Henry by Nuala Gardner
- When to Really Worry by Michael Carr-Gregg
- My Life With Asperger’s by Megan Hammond
- Journeys with the Black Dog